BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

The Mondays

Hey everyone.. I don't have a whole lot going on at the moment to talk about so this will be short, but since I haven't posted in a couple of days, I felt like I should say SOMETHING. My weekend was not great.. I had to open Target both days, so no sleeping in for me at all until this weekend. I also went on a carb binge and totally killed all kinds of bread and pasta, and I'm feeling sluggish today. I woke up with a migraine, (the bad kind, the kind that I don't usually let myself drive in,) but I came to work anyway because I really didn't want to take a vacation day. Its better now, but this morning was really rough between the pounding head and the nauseous stomach. J and I are fighting. Its just been one of those days, except its been one of those 3-days-in-a-row. If that makes sense.

There are some good things though. Friday my company had a meeting at the super-ritzy country club in town, and I won a $50 Macy's gift card in bingo. New pair of shoes?? I think so! I am back to eating like normal today, and my smoothie this morning was really good. I got new salad dressing, (Orange Miso,) and added brussel sprouts to my lunch salad, and I'm excited to eat it. I cleaned out my refrigerator and it looks like new, seriously. And I couldn't help but laugh when all the crap was thrown away, and everything was scrubbed down, that J only had 4 things in there... lemonade, applesauce, hot dogs, and baloney. My veggies and stuff took up the entire thing. It looks like the fridge of a SUPER healthy freak, which I strive to be but I feel like I fail a lot of the time. Case in point, the no-bake cookies that a coworker brought in today. YUM.

Anyway, I hope I have something good to talk about tomorrow. I'm in a blah mood today, sorry everyone :(

1 comments:

Leiah said...

No bake cookies = peanut butter and oatmeal so there's a plus.
Hate hate hate having those "Groundhog Day" kind of days.
I love roasted brussel sprouts but haven't tried adding them to a salad. What's the brand on the Orange Miso dressing - sounds delish!
Hang in there - hope everything turns around toute suite!