BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Why It Seems Like I'm 97 Instead Of 27

Hey peeps!  I hope everyone had a good weekend.  Mine was pretty uneventful like usual, but that's how I like them lately.  I don't usually like to go out and drink anymore since I have been getting regular migraines, and it's nice out so I like to get outside and lay in the sun and just relax.  At night instead of drinking I will usually be watching a movie or reading blogs and going to bed early.  I'm SUPER lame at this time in my life.. you know, right before my 90th birthday ;)  After I get these migraines under control and move out of the apartment I uncomfortably share with my ex, I will try to have more of a life, I promise.

This lameness and grandma-like behavior means that one of the highlights to my weekend was grocery shopping at Trader Joe's.  The store is 10 miles from where I live but I think I will now be going there all the time even though there are 2 other stores within 2 miles of my apartment.  I walked up to the register at TJ's with an overloaded hand basket and three things juggled in my hand, and walked out of there only $50 lighter.  Amazing, since I am used to dropping anywhere from $80-$100 on groceries every week for just ME.  It's the overwhelming amount of produce.. I can't believe I essentially cut this in half and got so much stuff.  I mean, I can't even fill my gas tank on $50 anymore.

One thing you know I got- TOFURKEY!!  It made an appearance in my lunch today along with sugar snap peas and the cutest little mini peppers I've ever seen:


Aren't they SO cute?  Bite sized peppers!  Of course I dipped everything in this dip that I am currently loving:



If you still haven't gotten this, I'm not sure what you are waiting for.  TJ's doesn't send out engraved invites last I checked.  Just do it.  You will thank me.

My workout this morning was spin class.  You're welcome for the following sweaty pictures, just because I felt like sharing.


See the sweat stain?  Yeahhh..

Don't worry, I showered and got ready for work.




Much better

Here is the thing about spin.. it gives me migraines.  Here is the thing about weekends.. they give me migraines.  I wish I was making this up, but it seems that when I get a migraine it starts Friday-Sunday.  Never in the middle of the week.  It's so bizarre and I have no explanation for this.  I had one Saturday for no reason, and then I got one after lunch today.  I felt it coming on since spin class though, but it just slammed into a migraine right after I ate, literally within about 5 minutes.  It hasn't totally gone away so I'm about to take a pill and go to sleep.  See everyone tomorrow! 

0 comments: