BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 6, 2010

Best Dinner Eva..

Tonight's dinner was nothing sort of fabulous, for a couple of reasons.  First, it tasted great, obviously.  Second, it literally took NO skills to make.  Third, I watched Gilmore Girls while eating it, so that was clearly the icing on the cake.  I'm not going to post the recipe because it came from Jenna at Eat, Live, Run, but you can check it out here.

Shrimp in a creamy tomato sauce.  Try it.  Right now.

The rest of the day's food was pretty average, my usual yogurt mess for breakfast and leftover mac and cheese for lunch.  Yes, with peas.  I just cannot rebel against that.

I hope everyone is as excited as I am that it's the WEEKEND.  Did this week fly by for everyone else?  It did for me.  I think it will be this way for a while, just because I love the weekends for the freedom and spending time with J, but then I love the week because that's my alone time to do what I want in the evenings.  The only thing I need to change is my lack of motivation to work out.  I really need to start running in the mornings.  I have too.. I know my happiness isn't dependant on my weight, but I know I would feel better if I got it off.  There is nothing like being able to throw on any clothes and know you will be comfortable no matter what.  I want that feeling back.  I started getting a sore throat and headache today, but if that's gone tomorrow I think I will go running with Molly.  I went last weekend.  It needs to be a regular habit.

Anyway, I'm off to enjoy the rest of the weekend.  Gotta spend time with the boy now since it'll be two weekends before we really get to see each other again.  Did I mention how nice he has been this week?  Bringing me a flower one morning, breakfast another morning.  It's crazy how his whole attitude has changed with this job.  I like the change :)  See you all tomorrow!

                                      

0 comments: